This post is for your ears more than your eyes. I was interviewed by Jon Tromans for his Triple “T” Productivity Podcast
I hope you enjoy Jon’s melodious Queen’s English as we discuss the following:
- Productivity lessons from Jon’s granddaughter who “hasn’t had long on the earth” and operates at 100% from wake up to bedtime.
- The most important thought we can have to put us on the right path through the Cognitive Triangle.
- How to induce the Flow state that Jon was able to attain in his early-career four-hour radio show.
- How to manage the “interruptions” from clients because you cannot tell them to “bugger off.”
- How to give yourself the best possible version of Dissociative Identity Disorder.
- How a five-minute phone call can save the planet.
- The secret things I procrastinate doing…daily! I’m a little salty that he made me confess this.
Are you ready to get serious about this workplace productivity thief?
Read my eBook Reduce Interruptions…you don’t have to be a victim.
Melissa Gratias (pronounced “Gracious”) used to think that productivity was a result of working long hours. And, she worked a lot of hours. Then, she learned that productivity is a skill set, not a personality trait. Now, Melissa is a productivity expert who coaches and trains other businesspeople to be more focused, balanced, and effective. She is a prolific writer and speaker who travels the world helping people change how they work and improve how they live. Contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org or 912-417-2505. Sign up to receive her productivity tips via email.