Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity. ~Seneca
Are you prepared for opportunity?
Opportunities are often surprises, but if you are completely unprepared, then chances are the opportunities will pass.
Things You Need to Get Lucky:
- An updated resume, reviewed and edited by a trusted colleague
- A LinkedIn profile that is keyword-rich with a professional look and feel
- A development plan to improve your knowledge, skills, and abilities in areas in which you are currently weak
- A trusted coach or advisor who is readily available as a sounding board
- An appointment on your calendar every few weeks to assess career opportunities in and outside of your company
- A network of professionals in your community and industry with whom you have established mutual trust
- A personal financial plan that includes short-term, intermediate, and long-term savings and investments. Contact me if you want the name of my financial advisor – I highly recommend him.
- A support network who can help you fulfill personal obligations
If you are a business owner, you will also need a business coach, a lawyer, documented processes, and very organized systems for managing your company clients, information, and intellectual property. Remember, preparation plus opportunity creates luck.
Preparation + Opportunity = Luck.
How will you prepare for your opportunities today?
Are you ready to prioritize tasks, address time challenges, and master your information?
Buy the Crazy Productive series and you will receive all six books at a discounted price.
Melissa Gratias (pronounced “Gracious”) used to think that productivity was a result of working long hours. And, she worked a lot of hours. Then, she learned that productivity is a skill set, not a personality trait. Now, Melissa is a productivity expert who coaches and trains other businesspeople to be more focused, balanced, and effective. She is a prolific writer and speaker who travels the world helping people change how they work and improve how they live. Contact her at email@example.com or 912-417-2505. Sign up to receive her productivity tips via email.