How to Instill Productive Habits without Waiting Eight Months
The sad fact is that new habits can take anywhere from 18 to 254 days to become established. People who want to be more productive at work don’t often have the luxury of waiting months - or years - to increase their effectiveness.
What that means to you is that once you learn new time and task management techniques, you are in a “holding pattern” waiting for new habits to take root.
If you too have felt powerless to form new habits, GOOD NEWS! I’d like to introduce you to my eBook Establish Rituals…you deserve a few minutes of control.
Here’s what you get with Establish Rituals…you deserve a few minutes of control:
- Pitfalls to avoid…2 common behaviors that will cause your days to spiral out of control
- Obstacles to anticipate…2 ways that rituals can become unproductive unless you are aware that they exist
- Insights to pursue…2 unexpected techniques make rituals one of the most powerful productivity tools we have
Here’s how using rituals can improve your professional and personal life:
- You will increase your feelings of control over stressful situations
- You will use rituals to both launch and solidify your good time and task management practices
- You will improve your performance on small tasks and large goals
Now you can start good habits TODAY when you get my eBook Establish Rituals…you deserve a few minutes of control for only $3.99.
P.S. – I’ve put my very best advice in Establish Rituals…you deserve a few minutes of control. You will finally be in the driver’s seat and not a powerless passenger on the road to forming productive habits.
Buy it hereand get a guide to releasing yourself from a backlog of old email.
Like what you see? Grab the whole set at a huge discount!
Here's what others say about Dr. Melissa’s methodology:
In the fast-paced world we live in, Melissa was able to break down how to schedule daily, monthly and even annual rituals to cause you to stop, take a breath and assess your own productivity.
I can go home at the end of the day with a sense of peace; knowing exactly what I accomplished that day, and what I plan to accomplish the next day.
I really think I will be able to decrease my stress level and increase my productivity. It will take a few days but am excited about the whole process. Thanks again.