Is this you?
You are in the right place, my friend.
Here are some things to keep in mind as you participate in the course activities:
- This course is intended for an adult and a child to work together as a team.
- The most meaningful conversations will happen when there is trust between the adult and child.
- Have fun! Laughing together is the best antidote for shame.
- Be open to mutual influence. The adult will learn from the child, and vice versa.
- I would love to get your feedback on the course, the activities, and the impacts. Please consider leaving a review.