Individual Productivity Coaching
Onsite and Virtual Options Available
Can you identify with any of these scenarios?
- You want to get organized at work but don’t think there is time to do it.
- Your workdays are a blur. At the end of the day it is difficult to determine what you accomplished.
- You have direct reports and need to delegate work to them, but you can’t seem to make it happen.
- You wake up in the middle of the night remembering things you have forgotten to do at work.
- Too. Much. Email.
- You bill for your time, but you don’t always know where your time goes. You need to capture more hours.
Individual coaching is all about you, your job demands, and your style of working. After working one-on-one with Dr. Melissa Gratias, you will be more focused, more organized, and notice significantly less daily stress.
This type of coaching is designed for the busy professional who wants shorter sessions over a longer period of time. Sessions are 50 minutes and take place over three to four months. Coaching occurs via web-based videoconference (e.g., Skype, Zoom, WebEx) or phone.
In-your-office coaching is best for clients who want a more intense productivity intervention. Onsite sessions are typically four hours and take place over three to four weeks. Dr. Gratias is based in Savannah, Georgia but travels for onsite coaching and speaking engagements.
What type of coaching is right for me?
If you would like to schedule a no-cost-to-you initial assessment meeting, please fill out the form to the right.
I had a great coaching experience with Melissa. I was a little concerned at first about having a “virtual coach” since I am such a face-to-face person. I found out quickly I had nothing to worry about. Melissa was awesome to work with. She provided great ideas and very practical tips during our conversations. She always followed up with notes, action items and “cheat sheets”. I would highly recommend Melissa as a coach to get you organized.~Jennie Hobbs, VP of HR