How I started on my path to productivity…
Can an unsystematic, distractible person be productive? Umm…yes.
In this video, Dr. Melissa Gratias reveals her sordid history with a Daytimer and how she learned the skills to manage her time and tasks.
Productivity is not about perfection. It’s about progress…
Do you want to…
- Manage your email instead of letting it manage you?
- Feel calmer and more in control of your day?
- Find what you need on your computer and shared electronic servers?
- Know how to keep the paper from piling up in your office?
- Get more done in less time at work?
- Delegate and follow-up with your team effectively?
- Maximize the productivity of your support staff?
- Bill more time?
My clients are successful business owners, executives, managers, and attorneys who want to be more organized and effective at work.
Perhaps We Should Talk
What fun to work with a productivity specialist who teaches people how to simplify office life and task management! I think everyone who works at a desk needs that sort of training when they begin their job, haha. Would save years of accumulation!~V. Sauder, President