How to Reduce Interruptions
without Alienating Everyone You Work With
The sad fact, according to Basex, is that 62% of workers believe that it is completely okay to interrupt colleagues at work – for any reason!
Here’s the trouble that you face when you don’t take active steps to reduce interruptions at work: You work longer, harder, and the quality of your work suffers.
If you too experience too many interruptions in your work day, GOOD NEWS! I’d like to introduce you to my eBook Reduce Interruptions…you don’t have to be a victim.
Here’s what you get with Reduce Interruptions…you don’t have to be a victim.
- Pitfalls to avoid…3 bad habits that tell others that you welcome interruptions
- Obstacles to anticipate…3 issues that need to be carefully handled in order to maintain communication and teamwork while reducing interruptions
- Insights to pursue…2 unexpected ways that mitigating interruptions promotes a better culture in your organization
Here’s what reducing interruptions means to your professional life:
- You will avoid self-interruptions and other workplace distractions that have made you your own worst enemy
- You will reduce your frustration with your colleagues and promote more productive communication within your team
- You will improve your ability to focus and produce high-quality results
Now you can get your work done in the daylight hours when you get my eBook Reduce Interruptions…you don’t have to be a victim for only $9.95 (regularly $14.95).
You are covered by my 100% money-back guarantee!
Don’t worry! All the risk is on me. You must be delighted with Reduce Interruptions…you don’t have to be a victim or let me know within 30 days of purchase for a no-questions-asked refund.
When you buy Reduce Interruptions…you don’t have to be a victim now you will also get:
P.S. – I’ve put my very best advice in Reduce Interruptions…you don’t have to be a victim. You’ll get bonuses and an introductory price of $9.95. Most importantly, you will finally be able to focus and get your work done.
Here’s what others say about Dr. Melissa’s interruption-reduction methodology:
I appreciate your approach and instruction. I do also see the psychology involved. Thanks!~Anonymous
[Melissa] teaches better methods and processes in time management, planning, overcoming barriers, and being more successful and productive as an individual. A true Jedi of her trade.~Marshall T.
I use the concepts and teachings that Melissa gave me every day; and it makes me a better, and more efficient, productive leader.~Charlie C.