Fluix is a wonderful client who helps businesses optimize workflows, document sharing, and productivity for iPad-enabled workers. Like me they believe in spreading the love about the importance of process documentation and following established systems.
Fluix wanted to help current and future clients learn how to use workflows to combat chaos. So, they hired me to create a custom webinar.
Do you agree with any of the following?
- Every customer is different.
- Each day is a new day.
- Every employee puts their own spin on how they do their work.
- If we lost Gertrude, our business would suffer greatly.
- It takes way too long to train a new employee.
- I don’t understand why we aren’t more productive.
Then…you need to sign up to get FREE access to this one-hour webinar.
In the webinar, you will learn:
- How to evaluate your current business workflows and optimize them
- Dr. Gratias’ top tools and approaches to curing business chaos
- Five things you can do tomorrow to make your business more efficient
See how automating and optimizing workflows is the basis for a scalable, repeatable business.
Are you ready to prioritize tasks, address time challenges, and master your information?
Buy the Crazy Productive series and you will receive all six books at a discounted price.
Dr. Melissa Gratias (pronounced "Gracious") is a work psychologist who helps overwhelmed and underappreciated businesspeople be more focused and effective. Since 2007, thousands of people have graduated with honors from her onsite sessions, distance coaching, productivity seminars, and corporate consulting projects. Based in Savannah, Georgia, Melissa is available for nationwide consulting and speaking engagements. Contact her via email at [email protected] or call 912-417-2505. Sign up for her free monthly e-newsletter or visit her website, melissagratias.com.